JST Power Equipment is seeking an experienced quality engineering manager responsible for overseeing the quality of products and services. They will work with a team of engineers, and other industry professionals to ensure that our company’s products meet and/or exceed the customers’ expectations in terms of safety, reliability, performance, etc.
- Associate’s or technical degree required.
- 2+ years of experience with electrical and mechanical functions in a service environment (preferably field service).
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical support to customers.
- Ability to travel up to 100%
- Strong technical skills related to electrical engineering and power electronics.
- Familiarity with power electronic equipment including low and medium voltage switchgear and Transformers.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and listening) and the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse groups of professionals.
- Ability to work independently and consistently meet deadlines.
- Availability and willingness to work hours as needed to meet critical deadlines.
- Solid time management skills
- Strong commitment to customer service and teamwork
- Ability to work remotely
- Attending project meetings as required, including coordination with customers and team members.
- Installation and modification of electrical or mechanical components and subassemblies which may include Panelboard interiors; Circuit breakers; Bus bar; Switchgear section doors and subpanels; Addition of control components; Power Cabling and control wiring.
- Perform basic testing of modified assemblies.
- Perform basic commissioning of switchboards, controls panels, and power products.
- Troubleshooting of electrical circuits and networking equipment.
- Coordinating with Technical Project Manager or manufacturing facilities to find solutions to product or commissioning issues identified by/or reported by the customer in the field and identifying additional field resources needed for installation and replacement parts.
- Performing preventive maintenance, field installations and modifications to existing equipment
- Technical product support
JST Power Equipment is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Location: Lake Mary, Florida/remote
Job Function: Operations & Service